A wine for every special opportunity
Wines full of character
Year after year, many medals won at the "Concours Général Agricole" in Paris. Passion and hard work is the results of the excellence of our wines.
Vins de pays du Var
Wines of pleasure and freshness, with intense, brillant colors, perfumes of fruits and summer flowers.
Served fresh, they will accompany all your Holiday menus.
- Red: A simple, pleasant, easy-to-drink wine that complements the daily cooking of salads, meats and cheeses.
- Rosé: Soft pink color, nose of red fruits, gummy mouth full and round.
- White: Crystalline pale color, elegant nose of pear and banana, round and harmonious mouth.
Coteaux Varois en Provence - A.O.P Bio
Made with the best vines of Provence, this young appellation has quickly reached the highest level of quality.
Its delicate scents of fresh fruits and spices make it an exceptional wine that will delight you as soon as you enjoy an aperitif.
Red: Slightly tilted dress, well structured wine, ample and long.
- Rosé: Very beautiful rose petal, fine pomegranate, peach and strawberry, elegant mouth, fresh and persistent, final on red fruits, raspberries and blackcurrant.
- White: Beautiful bright pale dress, citrus nose and exotic fruits, banana, pineapple, then apricot, persistent fresh mouth, to finish on notes of grapefruit.
Côtes de Provence - A.O.P Bio
Our côtes de Provence are harvested on the rocky hillsides which surround the small village of Cabasse.
They are grown according to the tradition of our elders and in respect of the environment. Thus, they will give our production a long time its character and its taste of the soills
Red: Beautiful deep garnet color, nose of ripe fruit, cherries, ample mouth with ripe tannins wrapping well all over the palate, persistent finish on notes of red fruits and blackcurrant.
- Rosé: Beautiful, very pale brilliant color, nose of white flowers and dried fruits, figs, the palate is frank, balanced and of a good amplitude finishing on light notes of citrus fruits.
- White: Beautiful bright pale dress, complex nose, floral, violet, then ripe fruit, peaches, bananas, fresh mouth, pleasant and light.
Sensitive and adventurous
Noémie is the sum of our passion and our work. Choice of low yielding plots, vinification in oak barrels for white, aging in oak barrels for red.
Cuvée of high expression with a rich and persistent character that will find its place on a gastronomic table.
- Red: Deep ruby color, complex nose of ripe fruits, currants, blueberries, cherries and vanilla notes, soft attack on the palate, then appearance of silky tannins filling the palate to finish with notes of cocoa.
- Rosé: Beautiful pale pink color with salmon hues, expressive nose of ripe fruit, raspberry, banana and cherry core, rich rounded mouth with a sweet finish on red fruits.
- White: Yellow-gold color, pear nose, banana, mixed with vanilla and menthol notes, full-bodied, harmonious and persistent, with an already well-melted oakiness, with hints of liquorice and grapefruit.
"Concours Général Agricole" in Paris
• 2018 :
- Gold medal for Côtes de Provence White, vintage 2017
- Silver medal for Coteaux Varois en Provence White, vintage 2017
• 2016 :
Gold medal for Coteaux Varois Rosé, vintage 2015
• 2013 :
Bronze medal for Côtes de Provence Rosé, vintage 2012
- Silver medal for Côtes de Provence White, vintage 2012
• 2012 :
Silver medal for Côtes de Provence White, vintage 2011
Silver medal for Côtes de Provence Rosé, vintage 2011
• 2011 :
- Silver medal for Coteaux Varois en Provence Rosé, vintage 2010
• 2010 :
- Gold medal for Coteaux Varois en Provence White, vintage 2009
• 2008 :
Silver medal for Côtes de Provence White, vintage 2007
- Gold medal for Coteaux Varois en Provence Rosé, vintage 2007
- Gold medal for Côtes de Provence Rosé, vintage 2007
• 2007 :
Bronze medal for Coteaux Varois en Provence White, vintage 2006
- Gold medal for Coteaux Varois en Provence Rosé, vintage 2006
• 2005 :
- Silver medal for Côtes de Provence White, vintage 2004